Founder, owner and general manager Stephen Mercer began his career in the wastewater industry in 1989 with one of our industry’s world leaders. Mr. Mercer has spent more than a quarter-century accumulating experience and knowledge in many facets of wastewater pipe and structure rehabilitation all across North America.
In 2007, Mr. Mercer started Empipe Solutions Limited to satisfy a market need for a pipe and structure inspection and maintenance services company with the ability to consistently provide quick, effective and efficient results. He also built a company with the skills, equipment and expertise to deliver solutions to some of the more difficult challenges that face the wastewater industry.
Empipe is a member of
- NASSCO (National Association of Sewer Service Companies) in the U.S.
- CATT (Centre for Advancement in Trenchless Technologies) and the
- ACA (Alberta Construction Association) in Canada
Today, Empipe has grown to a large company whose structure still rests on the foundation of simple principles that Mr. Mercer built into every aspect of our business:
- Work safe.
- Work smart.
- Work hard.
- Most importantly, work for the customer.
It is our customers that have allowed Empipe to grow from a single inspection crew, to our current multi-location fleets. We operate out of Hannon, Ontario and Calgary, Alberta, so we can responsively provide a range of inspection, maintenance and rehabilitation services across Canada. As Empipe continues to grow, so does our appreciation of our customers and their support.
Empipe brings decades of experience in a broad range of fields to every project we tackle. Each of these experiences has enriched the knowledge of our team members and opened their minds to creative approaches that can be applied to other types of projects.
Empipe provides its services to
- Municipal and government agencies and public works departments
- Military installations
- Industrial utilities and manufacturing facilities
- Agricultural facilities
- Institutional foodservice departments such as hospitals, schools, residential care homes and correctional facilities
- Commercial entities such as restaurants, car washes, and hospitality businesses
- Multi-unit residential developments and homeowner associations
Empipe Supports the Following Charities in Our Region
We encourage you to consider donating to these worthwhile organizations and help them continue their important work in our area.